The Intuitive Tarot Program is open! It's a one on one course, where in 6 weeks we take you from no tarot experience, to be able to read for friends and family, or paid clients if you want to.
If you've always wanted to know how to read tarot cards, this is a perfect time to learn. You can read for clients over the phone, emails, and over video readings. People are looking for the advice that only you can provide. Wouldn't it be nice to make a difference in the world with the advice and guidance that the tarot provides?
This unique program teaches you the deck that you're most drawn to. They say that the deck often chooses the reader! Most tarot programs teach you the same old deck (It's often the Rider Waite tarot card deck.) but what if you don't connect with that deck?
Every deck is so different, and the same card might mean something completely different in another deck. (For example: The Death card in the Druid Craft Tarot reads differently for me than the Death card in the Morgan Greer Tarot.) I'm going to teach you your deck of choice, so that you understand it and feel confident giving readings to others.
There are tasks and homework to accomplish with this program, all to help you intuitively understand each card and how they work as a system. Little bits of homework that make everything make sense!
Book a Discovery call with Lori-Grace if you are ready to fast track your skill with learning how to read tarot cards!
This exercise just opened up a door with a deck I've been working with for a year - but not able to use with clients yet. It would give me some to-the-point realities about situations, but would never guide or speak in full sentences.
I'm a tarot teacher, and a tarot business coach - The fact that this deck was playing coy with me for so long was becoming vexing. I didn't want to get into a stubborn match of wills with it, but I had been working with it WAY too long to NOT be able to use it by now.
So, I put this exercise to work. Shuffled the deck, let it know that we were about to have a full conversation, and as I pulled the cards for each position, I asked the question out loud:
1. What type of read do you prefer?
2. What advice would help me as I'm learning to work with you?
3. How might you help me grow as a reader?
4. Where might I struggle a little when working with you?
5. How can I fully tap into your energy as a deck?
The deck is the Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza. This was the result of my conscious pull:
1. The Lovers. - This deck wants to be used in love readings. This is a surprise to me. I already have a deck I primarily use for romance readings, but then the rest of the cards started to speak to me on this, too.
2. Page of Pentacles - The advice is for me to remain optimistic, grounded, full of hope, but stay the course. This is going to be new territory for me (even after 25 years of reading.)
3. How this deck will help me grow as a reader : We are going to be dealing with some darkness with this deck, and readings from it. The sad stuff, the hard stuff, the no fun stuff. This is ABSOLUTELY a challenge for me, because I have always maintained that I DON'T read the scary stuff. However, I have been working with Hecate for the last year, so this feels like a natural progression. Looking and embracing our shadows as well as light has been a theme for myself for a long time - it's bound to make an appearance for my clients.
4. I am going to struggle with reading about heartbreak, separation, stormy relationships, and absent love. (oh boy.)
5. To fully tap into the energy of this deck, I need to be very aware of Archangel energy. This energy talks about strength and triumph, and the purpose is to lead my clients to embrace determination and courage in the face of NOT FUN STUFF in relationships. I also work with Archangel energies, and this must fuel me to be brave when reading with this deck.
Whew. I'm completely blown away, but I have so much CLARITY on these cards now, and how this particular tarot deck wants to work with me.
Lori-Grace, The Little Witch, has read cards for 25 years. She reads professionally for clients from all over the world, using live online meetings, in person in her office in Midland Ontario, and at home parties and corporate events. Lori-Grace also is a Tarot teacher and Spiritual Mentor. For more information on working one on one with Lori-Grace, see:
Lori Grace is a professional Psychic Tarot Reader who serves her clients with 26+ years of experience, based in Midland Ontario.
The Little Witch Newsletter goes out once a month - One Subscriber will win a FREE One Question Email each newsletter!